DIGITEN Water Flow Control LCD Display Controller+G3/4" Hall Flow Sensor+DC 12V Power Adapter
- ★【Large LCD Screen】: Support reading with Liter or Gallon unit, LPM/GPM switchable. DFC15 will display the flow rate(the REAL-TIME volume of liquid which passes per minute), the flow total volume and sensed temperature clearly.
- ★【Quantitative Control】: The controller will turn off the solenoid valve automatically when flow reach to the setting value you desire, it's easy to install and control.
- ★【Work with All Hall Effect Flow Sensor】: It can work with various different flow sensors through adjust the K value. Come with temperature sensor, it can measure liquid temperature.
- ★【Wide Applications】: Swimming Pool, water dispenser, coffee machine, drip irrigation system, beer brewing, etc.
For DFC15 Controller:
Controller Power Requirement: 12VDC
Power Adapter: Input: 100-240VAC; Output: 12VDC, max 2A
Adapter lead length: 1m
Measuring Accuracy: ±1%
Output for Solenoid valve: 12VDC, max 5A
Temperature Sensor: 0-125℃/32-257℉, NTC3950, Accuracy: ±1℃/±1℉ thread: M8
Max Total Volume : 999999 G/L
Quantitative Range: 0-9999.99 G/L
Flow Rate Range: 0-9999.99/LPM(GPM)
Cable Length : 1m
Operation Environment: Temperature: 0-50℃/32-122℉; Relative Humidity: <85%
For G3/4" Flow Sensor:
Frequency: F=5.5 * Q (L / Min)
Allow compression:Water pressure 1.75 Mpa below
Error: ± 2%
How to work:
1. Set K value, quantitative value, max alarm value, properly install the flow sensor and solenoid valve.
2. Press the RUN/STOP button, the controller works, total will continuously display the current flow volume, and current flow rate, and the faucet will start animated display.
3. When the flow reaches the quantitative setting value, the controller turn off the solenoid valve automatically, and the total value stop, faucet animation will be stopped dropping, flow rate back to zero.
4. Press the RUN/STOP button again and the controller will repeat the same job.
1, This controller work with the solenoid valve up to 5A, but this kit come with 2A power adapter. If drive a large solenoid valve, please use suitable power adapter.
2, Ensure the solenoid valve and flow sensor direction is the same with water flow.
3, Avoid the water into the controller.
1 x DFC15 controller
1 x G3/4" flow sensor
1 x Power adapter
1 x Temperature sensor
1 x Manual
We Also Recommend
DIGITEN G1/2" Liquid Display Water Flow Quantitative Controller Meter+Solenoid Valve
DIGITEN Water Flow Control LCD Display Controller+G3/4" Hall Sensor Flow Meter Flowmeter Counter+G3/4" Solenoid Valve Normally Closed N/C+12V Power