DIGITEN Water Filter Float Ball Valve 1/4 3/8 Inch Adjustable Float Valve Plastic Water Tank Float Valves for Ponds, Water Pump, Water Trough, Aquariums, Aquaculture, Water Tank, Reservoir
- 🌊【Adjustable Design】The float valve comes with an adjustable arm. When the water level of the water tank is low, the float valve opens to ensure that water can enter the water tank; when the water level rises, the float valve ball and the adjustable arm will form a flat angle and close. In this way, automatic adjustment of the high water level and the low water level can be realized.
- 🧫【Easy to Use】The angle of the valve ball is adjustable, you can flexibly set according to the requirements of the water level, automatically control the water level.
- ☀️【No Power or Pump Required】The water float ball valve is suitable for low pressure gravity feeding systems, leak-free operation is achieved by hand tightening.
- 😋【Safe Material】The mini float valve is made of PVC, low temperature resistance and corrosion resistance, durable and non-toxic.
- 🐠【Applicable Environment】The water trough float valve is suitable for ponds, chickens, livestock sinks, aquariums, Aquaponics, aquaculture, hydroponic tank reservoirs.
Plastic float valve automatically start and stop water flow and the float is adjustable to allow you to control the water height, which is suitable for 3/8" or 1/4" tube.
Float valves use a rod and float ball attached to a valve shutoff lever to control flow in or out of a tank.
The float ball rises or falls with the level of liquid in the tank, changing the angle of the valve shutoff lever.
When the angle of the valve lever changes sufficiently, the valve opens or closes.
Float valves are rated according to the volume of liquid that can flow through them at a particular pressure to ensure the tank can be refilled as quickly as it is emptied.
The material that a float valve is constructed from must be suitable for the liquid in which it operates, which may be corrosive or at an extreme temperature.
Float valves are used to automatically regulate the level of liquid within tanks in a variety of applications, such as fountains, livestock water tanks, cooling towers, and chemical manufacturing plants.
Usage: 3/8" or 1/4" float ball valve
Boat length: 3"(76mm)
Boat diameter: 1.8"(45mm),Body length:6"(152mm)